The song, Why this Kolaveri Di? which has managed to break all geographical boundaries has gobbled up more than 10.8 million hits on YouTube. The video, which had Dhanush singing the song with Aishwarya Dhanush, Shruti Haasan and Anirudh joining the session, was posted on YouTube by Sony Music a week ago and it became a rage on the internet. So popular was the song among netizens that other media channels were forced to feature the song on primetime TV and people from all over the country began humming the tune. When the song touch about 4 million hits, a spokesperson from Sony Music said that they were surprised by the amount of buzz the song had created and they were hopeful that it would touch 14 million hits soon. Looks like the music giant will have no problem in achieving that target. Interestingly, several other YouTube users have been posting their own versions of the song including Carnatic, Heavy Metal among many other genres of music.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans