Recently we saw the coming together of who’s who of Telugu film industry for a noble cause of raising funds for the Hudhud cyclone victims in Utharandhra. Following suit, the entire Tamil film fraternity has united to raise funds for the families and children of the South Indian Cinematographers’ Association (SICA). The SICA will organize the 10th SICA Awards ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 9th and 10th January 2015.
Several top celebrities of Tamil cinema and other southern film industries including Kamal Haasan, Bharati Raja, Ilayaraja, Balakrishna, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mohanlal, Mammootty, Puneeth Rajkumar and Dharmendra from Bollywood will be attending the event, along with a fleet of actresses like Nayanatara, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha, Shruti Haasan and many others.
The amount collected will be used towards the educational and medical facilities for the children and the families of SICA members.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture