Actress Komal Jha will entertain as a Narthaki in ‘Chinna Cinema’. The actress will appear in a brief flashback episode, which director A.K.Kambhampati says is quite crucial for the film. The movie is getting ready for release on April 19th. The episodes featuring Komal Jha are set in the 1950’s.
The movie has been produced by Sekhar and Arjun Kalyan will be making his debut as a hero. Vennela Kishore, Thagubothu Ramesh, veteran actor Balayya and L.B.Sriram will be seen in crucial roles in the film. Praveen Lakkaraju has composed the film’s music.
The movie has managed to create a unique buzz among students and young adults in social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you