Krish Jagarlamudi, who’ll soon be making his directorial debut in Bollywood, has wrapped up the principal shooting of Gabbar. The film stars Akshay Kumar and Shruti Haasan in lead roles and it’s the official remake of Chiranjeevi starrer Tagore. Most part of the film was shot in Mumbai, Pune and Lavasa.
The film’s shooting has been completed in less than four months and the entire team is quite happy with Krish’s work. Akshay Kumar and Shruti Haasan in particular are surprised at the speed at which the film was shot and praised Krish for planning everything to the last detail. “Wrapped on gabbar today! Thanks to the entire team for making it so so special! Wish it wasn’t over :(,” Shruti Haasan posted on Twitter soon after wrapping up the film.
The film is being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. Sajid-Wajid have scored the music and the film is expected to release later this year.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars