Touted as a ‘bold and beautiful’ romantic entertainer, director Sukumar’s debut production Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and encouraging reviews. The film’s opening day collections are expected to be huge following the thumping response.
Thrilled with the rousing applause the film is garnering from allover, the Kumari 21F team celebrated its grand success. The film, a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times, is being appreciated for its sensitive handling of a complicated theme.
Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s vibrant music and Rathnavelu’s splendid cinematography are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you