Touted as a ‘bold and beautiful’ romantic entertainer, director Sukumar’s debut production Kumari 21F was released to positive word of mouth and encouraging reviews. The film’s opening day collections are expected to be huge following the thumping response.
Thrilled with the rousing applause the film is garnering from allover, the Kumari 21F team celebrated its grand success. The film, a bold and a fresh take on love and relationships in the modern times, is being appreciated for its sensitive handling of a complicated theme.
Sukumar’s intelligent writing, Raj Tharun and Hebbah Patel’s performances coupled with DSP’s vibrant music and Rathnavelu’s splendid cinematography are the main reasons behind the film’s success.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you