With Evade Subramanyam and Bhale Bhale Magadivoy doing fabulously well at the box office, Nani is now in the big league. While the actor is confident about his latest film Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, trade pundits predict that the film will get huge openings due to Nani’s track record.
Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha is directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and has already created a lot of buzz with its innovative promotional events and interesting trailer. Loos like its good times ahead for Nani.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you