Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Laddu Babu has created a lot of buzz in the industry and also among the audience, thanks to the prosthetic make-up worn by Allari Naresh. The film reportedly narrates the story of a young man, who weighs nearly 228 kgs, and his attempts to get married. Ravi Babu has directed the film.
Talking about the film, Ravi Babu said, “Usually, the make-up which actors put in lasts for few hours and sometimes, it goes on for few days. However, Allari Naresh had to carry off that look for almost 70 days and it was very difficult for him to stay in that look for that long. Despite all that pain, he never complained about it. Hats off to him.” Bhumika Chawla and Poorna have played the lead roles in the film.
The latest buzz is that the film might hit the screens on April 18 and the makers are expected to make an announcement soon. Chakri has scored the music.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend