The first look of Madhura Sreedhar’s upcoming production venture ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ was launched today in Hyderabad. The film has Mahat Raghavendra, Kamal Kamaraju, Chaitanya Krishna, Adivi Sesh, Nikita Narayan, Swathi Deekshith and Jasmine in lead roles. PB Manjunath has directed the film and Madhura Sreedhar has produced the film, along with MVK Reddy.
Talking about the film, Madhura Sreedhar said, “I would like to thank all the artists who came forward to act in the film. I strongly believe that small films are the only way you can experiment with story-telling and Ladies & Gentlemen will showcase that. I really liked the concept which Manjunath narrated to me and I decided immediately to produce the film. The film talks about the impact of social media on our lives.”
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and Jagan Chavali is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch