After the huge success of Memu Saitham, Lakshmi Manchu is back with yet another exciting season of the TV show. The first season saw several top stars from Tollywood, including Mohan Babu, Rana, Rakul, Nani, Raashi, Lavanya, Manchu Manoj and several others, be part of the show to raise funds for a good cause.
Now, Lakshmi is all set to start the new season with a bang, and rumours are rife that she has convinced several big names for this season as well. Anushka is likely to be one of the guests on the show, and since she had to perform a task to raise money, Anushka worked at a petrol bunk in Filmnagar.
Incidentally, today is the first day of the shoot for Memu Saitham 2, and it will be interesting to see what else Lakshmi does this time.
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest