Until recently, there has been a confusion around the leading lady who will reprise Tamannaah in the Tamil remake of blockbuster Telugu romantic comedy, 100% Love. After the initial reports that Lavanya Tripathi had signed the project, even Hebah Patel was rumored to have replaced Lavanya.
But this much-awaited remake’s director MM Chandramouli clarified in his latest media interaction that Lavanya has been finalised for the female lead’s role. The director also said that Lavanya has already started a fitness regimen to lose weight. 100% Love’s Tamil remake will have GV Prakash Kumar reprising Naga Chaitanya.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you