Do a random survey among Andhra Pradesh college students over the topic “Which new heroine do you like?” and chances are, a majority of the replies will include Lavanya. In other words, the Andhala Rakshasi.
Ever since the visuals of ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ came out, Lavanya has quietly been winning the hearts of many young men with her charming looks. Born Lavanya Tripathi, this young lady is from Dehradun. Her father is a prominent Lawyer while her mother happens to be a retired teacher. She has worked for a number of commercials earlier and the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ is her Telugu debut. Lavanya also happens to be the winner of the ‘Miss Uttarakhand 2006’ title.
Lavanya’s costumes and her look in ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ has reminded quite a few people of Girija Shettar, the girl who stole the show in Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Geethanjali’. Girija created a similar stir way back in 1989. Let us see how many hearts this Andhala Rakshasi a.k.a. Lavanya will steal once the film releases on August 10th.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you