Lavanya gained good recognition in Andhra Pradesh for the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’. Even though the film ended up being a disappointment, Lavanya was noticed for her charming looks and good performance.
She has teamed up with Vishnu Manchu for the film ‘Doosukeltha’. Recently, Lavanya had a mini Q&A session with her fans on Twitter. When asked about the Manchu family and her experience with them, she responded in a very positive way.
“They all are extremely humble n genuine, mohan babu sir has an amazing aura, he is very caring 4very1:) n vishnu,a lot of fun 2 wrk wid”, was her reply to a fan.
Veeru Potla is the director of the movie ‘Doosukeltha’. Shooting is at an advanced stage and 24 Frames banner is producing the film.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu