Legendary Malayalam actor Mohanlal will soon act in a straight Telugu film. The actor, who is popular among the Telugu film lovers for his memorable roles in the films like Gandeevam, Iddaru, Company and the recent hit Jilla, will be playing a crucial role in a film titled Nuvve Na Pranamani.
Directed by Suresh Vamsi, Nuvve Na Pranamani will have Suraj and Kavitha playing the main leads. The film is an action entertainer set in Rayalaseema. ES Vishwanath is the film’s producer and the shooting will commence from this month end.
This is a rare opportunity for all the Telugu fans of Mohanlal to watch him in a straight Telugu film after more than two decades.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag