In our film industry, heroines have always been judged predominantly by their glamour, with the simple equation being that the more beautiful a heroine was, the better it was for the masses. This is a trend that can be seen easily and budding actresses often tend to focus on maintaining a sizzling appearance in films more than anything else.
But one star has decided to sidestep this norm is budding actress Amala Paul. She believes that acting talent and screen presence are far more important things than just glamour. In her movie ‘Love Failure’, she emphasized on appearing as natural as possible and did not use makeup. “Makeup can only enhance your looks but will not transform your presence on the screen and so I do not give it a lot of importance. Performance is more important than simple glamour”, she says.
Amala Paul is now acting with Ram Charan in ‘Nayak’ and with Allu Arjun in ‘Iddaramayilatho’.
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US