In our film industry, heroines have always been judged predominantly by their glamour, with the simple equation being that the more beautiful a heroine was, the better it was for the masses. This is a trend that can be seen easily and budding actresses often tend to focus on maintaining a sizzling appearance in films more than anything else.
But one star has decided to sidestep this norm is budding actress Amala Paul. She believes that acting talent and screen presence are far more important things than just glamour. In her movie ‘Love Failure’, she emphasized on appearing as natural as possible and did not use makeup. “Makeup can only enhance your looks but will not transform your presence on the screen and so I do not give it a lot of importance. Performance is more important than simple glamour”, she says.
Amala Paul is now acting with Ram Charan in ‘Nayak’ and with Allu Arjun in ‘Iddaramayilatho’.
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz