Released in 2014, Gopichand’s Loukyam ended up as a huge hit in his career. The film was directed by Sriwass and it gave the actor-director duo a good mileage in the industry as Sriwass went on to direct Balakrishna in Dictator and Gopichand too had signed a couple of big films.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Gopichand and Sriwass will once again join hands very soon. Apparently, Sriwass prepared an action oriented family drama and the film will be launched in June. Sriwass himself is expected to be producing this film under his Vedaaswa Creations banner in association with Eros International.
Gopichand is currently acting in a high budget action entertainer titled Oxygen in Jyothi Krishna’s direction.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala