123telugu has been continuously reporting about the special ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that has been planned for the cyclone victims on November 30. As a part of this, the organizers are giving a never before experience to the general public. According to the latest update, 50 to 60 stars will attend an exclusive dinner and will dine with nearly 250 couples.
All they have to do is to pay 1 lakh for each couple. The entire amount will be sent to the Hudhud victims relief fund. This grand dinner event will be held at JRC convention hall on November 29th. Popular stars will also perform during this event and the details of this programs will be revealed soon.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you