Mahesh Babu’s career big hit, Srimanthudu was released in Tamil and did decent business in the city of Chennai. But sadly, Brahmotsavam has not been dubbed in Tamil and this has disappointed many Mahesh fans in Tamil Nadu.
The various Telugu settlers in Tamil Nadu and loyal Mahesh fans are quite displeased and feel that the film should have been dubbed in Tamil as well. Mahesh has a superb following in Tamil as well and the entire film circles were eager to watch the film in their native language.
However, the Telugu version is releasing in many theaters and is having a record release in the city of Chennai itself. Directed by Srikanth Addala, this film has Kajal and Samantha as the female leads.
- Tollywood producer cashes Sai Pallavai’s success
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- Naga Shourya’s Tamil bilingual wrapped up
- Darshakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
Articles that might interest you