Mahesh Babu is back on the sets of his upcoming film in Sukumar’s direction after a brief gap. The principal shooting of the new schedule began earlier today in Hyderabad and Mahesh Babu was spotted shooting at Westin Hotel in Hyderabad. The film will soon be shot abroad for an extended duration. The film is said to be a psychological drama and Mahesh Babu will be seen in a totally different avatar in this film. Kriti Sanon is the lead actress and this is her debut film. Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next