Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest film Srimanthudu is going great guns even on the weekdays. In its five day run until Tuesday, Srimanthudu collected a staggering 51 plus crore share at the worldwide box-office. With this, Mahesh created a unique feat of bagging three 50 crore films.
In the past, Mahesh’s Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (51 crore) and Dookudu (57 crore) entered the 50 crore club and Srimanthudu is all set to surpass Dookudu collections within this weekend, utilizing the 15 August holiday advantage. Also, Mahesh is the only actor along with Superstar Rajinikanth to have three 50 crore films down south.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you