Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu has opened to some bumper collections all over and has raked in record collections. The film opened in nearly 160 screens in the US, and collected close to 5,81,000 dollars from only the premiere shows which is a record for any Indian film. The previous record was held by Salman Khan’s Kick which was the remake of the Telugu flick with the same name.
Mahesh Babu’s stardom and massive publicity is the main cause for these collections. Even in India, collections have been strong and crowds are immensely loving this family entertainer. Tamannah is paired opposite Mahesh in this family entertainer which is produced by 14 Reels.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema