It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted two villages, his hometown Burripalem in Andhra and Siddhapuram in Telangana. The developmental works in both these villages are being supervised by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata.
Recently, Namrata met the Ranga Reddy District Collector Raghunandan Rao and handed over a cheque of Rs.30 lakhs through NATCO trust. The proceedings from this donation will be used for constructing a school building in Siddhapuram.
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans