It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted two villages, his hometown Burripalem in Andhra and Siddhapuram in Telangana. The developmental works in both these villages are being supervised by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata.
Recently, Namrata met the Ranga Reddy District Collector Raghunandan Rao and handed over a cheque of Rs.30 lakhs through NATCO trust. The proceedings from this donation will be used for constructing a school building in Siddhapuram.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad