It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted two villages, his hometown Burripalem in Andhra and Siddhapuram in Telangana. The developmental works in both these villages are being supervised by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata.
Recently, Namrata met the Ranga Reddy District Collector Raghunandan Rao and handed over a cheque of Rs.30 lakhs through NATCO trust. The proceedings from this donation will be used for constructing a school building in Siddhapuram.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty