It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted two villages, his hometown Burripalem in Andhra and Siddhapuram in Telangana. The developmental works in both these villages are being supervised by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata.
Recently, Namrata met the Ranga Reddy District Collector Raghunandan Rao and handed over a cheque of Rs.30 lakhs through NATCO trust. The proceedings from this donation will be used for constructing a school building in Siddhapuram.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you