According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled film has become a hotcake in overseas, with several buyers vying for the film’s theatrical rights and are not thinking twice to shell out a bomb.
As per our sources, buyers are ready to offer 16 crores to grab the film’s North American rights, while the makers are quoting a cool 25 crore to give away both Telugu and Tamil rights. Mahesh has an unprecedented overseas market and coupled with Murugadoss’ touch, the film is expected to do a phenomenal business in all areas.
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai