According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled film has become a hotcake in overseas, with several buyers vying for the film’s theatrical rights and are not thinking twice to shell out a bomb.
As per our sources, buyers are ready to offer 16 crores to grab the film’s North American rights, while the makers are quoting a cool 25 crore to give away both Telugu and Tamil rights. Mahesh has an unprecedented overseas market and coupled with Murugadoss’ touch, the film is expected to do a phenomenal business in all areas.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram