Some time back, we had reported that AR Murugadoss is gearing up to direct a film with superstar Mahesh Babu. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot in April and the makers are planning for a Diwali release in October.
Reports also reveal that the film will be made on a mammoth budget of nearly eighty crores. Pre-production has already kick started and the film will go on floors once Mahesh wraps up Brahmotsavam.
The film will be shot in a span of six months and Mahesh is reported to be seen in a serious role unlike his last few films.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you