Some time back, we had reported that AR Murugadoss is gearing up to direct a film with superstar Mahesh Babu. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot in April and the makers are planning for a Diwali release in October.
Reports also reveal that the film will be made on a mammoth budget of nearly eighty crores. Pre-production has already kick started and the film will go on floors once Mahesh wraps up Brahmotsavam.
The film will be shot in a span of six months and Mahesh is reported to be seen in a serious role unlike his last few films.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP