Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s comeback Telugu film, Manamantha, is all set for its release on August 5. The film has been directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who is known for his out of the box movies.
In his latest interview, the director stated that Manamantha is his most difficult movie in his career. Explaining further, Yeleti said that Manamantha will feature a completely new treatment and making and that it is a blend of four different stories crossing paths towards the climax, leading to a unique end.
The film will be competing along side Mohan Lal’s Manamantha which releases on the 5th of August.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title