Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s comeback Telugu film, Manamantha, is all set for its release on August 5. The film has been directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who is known for his out of the box movies.
In his latest interview, the director stated that Manamantha is his most difficult movie in his career. Explaining further, Yeleti said that Manamantha will feature a completely new treatment and making and that it is a blend of four different stories crossing paths towards the climax, leading to a unique end.
The film will be competing along side Mohan Lal’s Manamantha which releases on the 5th of August.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you