Manchu Manoj, who has managed to create a unique space for himself with his offbeat roles and films, has taken a break of sorts after getting married. He has decided to take stock of his career and is now raring to make a comeback. The actor has a line up of interesting films ready and he will be seen as an LTTE Commander in his next movie “Okkadu Migiladu”.
Manoj is pretty upbeat about this movie and he is going to announce his next few projects in a couple of weeks time. The actor is also reportedly going to go in for a complete makeover . Ajay Andrews is the director of Okkadu Migiladu while S.N.Reddy and Achi Babu are producing the movie.
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
Articles that might interest you