Director Mani Ratnam, is one of the top directors in south India and working with him is always special for any actor. According to the latest news, Mani Ratnam has roped in versatile actor Prakash Raj for a crucial role in his upcoming love story.
The duo is collaborating for the fourth time after successful films like Bombay, Iddaru and Amrutha. Malayalam young superstar Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles in this film. The regular shooting of this film has started from October 6th and Prakash Raj is expected to join the team very soon.
- Pawan vows to fight for AgriGold victims
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
Articles that might interest you