Following the modest response to his 2016 film, Babu Bangaram, director Maruthi is keen on bouncing back with a solid hit. He is currently directing a youthful romantic entertainer titled Mahanubhavudu, starring Sharwanand and Mehreen as the main leads.
Mahanubhavudu’s song shooting is going on in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. Unit members say that just like Maruthi’s 2015 blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Mahanubhavudu too will have a unique concept.
Mahanubhavudu is being produced by UV Creations banner. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you