Following the modest response to his 2016 film, Babu Bangaram, director Maruthi is keen on bouncing back with a solid hit. He is currently directing a youthful romantic entertainer titled Mahanubhavudu, starring Sharwanand and Mehreen as the main leads.
Mahanubhavudu’s song shooting is going on in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. Unit members say that just like Maruthi’s 2015 blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Mahanubhavudu too will have a unique concept.
Mahanubhavudu is being produced by UV Creations banner. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017