Actress Meera Jasmine married her long time friend Anil today, in a Kerala Church. The wedding took place with police protection, after Anil approached the Kerala High Court for help. The couple anticipated trouble from Navya, Anil’s former partner.
Navya reportedly blackmailed Meera Jasmine and threatened to disrupt the marriage. To prevent any such untoward incidents, the High Court directed the police department to provide protection. A number of Malayalam film dignitaries attended the event.
Meera Jasmine has not worked in many Telugu films in recent years. Her notable hits include ‘Bhadra’ and ‘Gorintaku’.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you