Actress Meera Jasmine married her long time friend Anil today, in a Kerala Church. The wedding took place with police protection, after Anil approached the Kerala High Court for help. The couple anticipated trouble from Navya, Anil’s former partner.
Navya reportedly blackmailed Meera Jasmine and threatened to disrupt the marriage. To prevent any such untoward incidents, the High Court directed the police department to provide protection. A number of Malayalam film dignitaries attended the event.
Meera Jasmine has not worked in many Telugu films in recent years. Her notable hits include ‘Bhadra’ and ‘Gorintaku’.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you