Megha Akash, who was last seen in Hanu Raghavapudi-Nithiin’s LIE, has finally signed a new film. The actress will be seen in an upcoming Tamil film which has Atharvaa in the lead role. Kannan is going to direct the film.
The actress will reportedly play the role of a confident young girl who is a visual communication student. The film’s shooting is expected to begin soon in Hyderabad and then, it will be shot in Chennai.
Meanwhile, Megha’s second Telugu film in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction is under production. She is once again romancing Nithiin in this romance drama set in US.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise