All routes are clear for the Tanish starrer Memu Vayasuku Vacham, which has obtained a clean U certificate form the sensors, and is all set to release on June 23. This film is jointly produced by B Venugopal and K Lakshman on Lucky Media Banner. Veteran actor and director K Bhagyaraja is doing a very important role in this movie.
Neeti Taylor is being introduced as heroine in this film which also has Madaalasa Sharma as the other lead. Speaking in a press conference producer Lakshman said that Bhagyaraja’s character would be the highlight of the film which can be viewed not only by the youngsters but also by families. Memu Vayasuku Vacham is directed by debutant Trinadha Rao Nakkina and has lyrics by Bhaskara Bhatla and music by Shekhar Chandra. This movie also stars Rama Prabha, Sana, Kasi Vishwanath and Tagubothu Ramesh in other important roles.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account