As per the latest reports being heard in Filmnagar, some minor changes are being made in Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’. After the disappointment of ‘Thoofan’, the makers are not willing to take any chances and therefore, special care is being taken for this movie.
Sources say that the changes are being made to improve the pace of the film. As of now, we could not independently verify these reports. The movie’s release was obstructed due to the political agitations in the state. The new release date has not been announced yet.
‘Yevadu’ has been directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Dil Raju is the producer. We will bring you more updates about this project as and when we can.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you