Prabhas’ upcoming film Mirchi is gearing up for it’s worldwide release on February 7. Koratala Shiva is making his debut as a director and the film has been produced by Prabhas’ close friends Vamshi and Pramod under UV Creations banner. Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay are playing the lead roles opposite Prabhas in this action entertainer. The film is set in the backdrop of Palnadu and Prabhas looks dashing than ever in the film.
Devi Sri Prasad’s music is going to yet another major highlight in the film and the songs have become quite popular with music lovers. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad, Thenkasi and Europe. It’s going to be Prabhas’ first movie of the year and after this he’ll start working on S S Rajamouli’s upcoming magnum opus which is tentatively titled as Baahubali.
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
- Will Mumait Khan be eliminated from Bigg Boss?
- Fidaa opens to a staggering response in US
- Arjun’s Kurukshetram gets a release date
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
Articles that might interest you