The shooting of Varun Tej’s ‘Mister’ is progressing smoothly in Spain. The team arrived a few days ago and after a light warm up, shooting is now in full flow. Sreenu Vaitla is the director of this movie and he is desperate to make a strong comeback with this movie.
Varun will be seen with a new look in this movie and the film will have loads of entertainment. “Mister” was delayed by a few months and after a lot of speculation about the project’s status, the team finally got together. Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Bujji are the producers of this movie.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves