Following the grand success of Janatha Garage, Malayali superstar Mohanlal is a name to reckon with in Tollywood. The actor’s 2012 hit movie, Run Baby Run, is all set for a release in Telugu on April 21.
Run Baby Run, titled Black Money in Telugu, is a thriller and it also stars popular actress Amala Paul. The film’s plot revolves around corruption and Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a TV channel cameraman, while Amala Paul will be seen as a senior editor.
Joshiy directed this movie and Syed Nizamuddin is releasing it in Telugu.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019