Following the grand success of Janatha Garage, Malayali superstar Mohanlal is a name to reckon with in Tollywood. The actor’s 2012 hit movie, Run Baby Run, is all set for a release in Telugu on April 21.
Run Baby Run, titled Black Money in Telugu, is a thriller and it also stars popular actress Amala Paul. The film’s plot revolves around corruption and Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a TV channel cameraman, while Amala Paul will be seen as a senior editor.
Joshiy directed this movie and Syed Nizamuddin is releasing it in Telugu.
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
Articles that might interest you