Young Rebel Star Prabhas scored a success with the flick ‘Mr. Perfect’ last year. Now this movie has earned one more distinction by being selected for the prestigious Nagireddy award for this year. Shri Nagireddy was one of the stalwarts of Telugu Cinema in the early days and though his banner ‘Vijaya’, he has made some of the most respected films in Telugu Film Industry.
This award will be presented to producer Dil Raju at a special event that will be held on the 22nd of this month. A cash prize of 1.5 Lakhs and a memento will be presented on this occasion. Industry bigwigs Dr. Ramanaidu, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Dr. C.Narayana Reddy and Nandamuri Balakrishna will be attending the event.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you