A day ahead of the movie’s release, Nagarjuna and the core team of Om Namo Venkatesaya today offered special prayers to Lord Venkateswara Swamy at the sacred Indur Tirumala Temple in Narsimpalli village in Mopal Mandal of Nizamabad district.
Speaking on the occasion, Nag said he is blessed to have acted in devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba. Nag further said Om Namo Venkatesaya is going to be a complete family entertainer.
Along with Nag, actors Saurabh Raj Jain, Vimala Raman and the film’s producer A Mahesh Reddy and noted producer Dil Raju offered special prayers.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you