Akkineni Nagarjuna is one man who is giving all the young heroes a run for their money. Even at this age, he looks extremely fit and is doing some interesting roles. Currently, he is giving finishing touches to his latest flick Soggade Chinni Nayana which is up for release this Sankranthi.
Talking about the film, Nag revealed that he saw a lot of his dad’s earlier films for inspiration and also to get his look right, Nag wore one of his dad’s antique wrist watch from the 1960’s.
Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan Krishna is the director.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you