The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the title of the film will be announced on the 29th of this month on the occasion of Nagarajuna’s birthday.
Chaitanya will be seen in a cop’s role and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in this bilingual. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you