The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the title of the film will be announced on the 29th of this month on the occasion of Nagarajuna’s birthday.
Chaitanya will be seen in a cop’s role and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in this bilingual. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore