The film’s co-producer and popular writer, Kona Venkat, said that the title of the film will be announced on the 29th of this month on the occasion of Nagarajuna’s birthday.
Chaitanya will be seen in a cop’s role and Malayali actress Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in this bilingual. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?