Senior hero Nagarjuna met Telangana Chief Minister KCR at the latter’s residence yesterday evening and invited him to grace his younger son Akhil Akkineni’s engagement ceremony, which will take place at 7 pm on December 9th.
Nag went along with his Om Namo Venkatesaya producer A Mahesh Reddy to invite KCR. It is well-known that Akhil fell in love with a Hyderabad-based designer named Shriya Bhupal, granddaughter of noted industrialist GVK Reddy.
The engagement will be held at GVK House and several celebrities from film and political worlds across the country are expected to grace it to bless the couple.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you