Senior hero Nagarjuna met Telangana Chief Minister KCR at the latter’s residence yesterday evening and invited him to grace his younger son Akhil Akkineni’s engagement ceremony, which will take place at 7 pm on December 9th.
Nag went along with his Om Namo Venkatesaya producer A Mahesh Reddy to invite KCR. It is well-known that Akhil fell in love with a Hyderabad-based designer named Shriya Bhupal, granddaughter of noted industrialist GVK Reddy.
The engagement will be held at GVK House and several celebrities from film and political worlds across the country are expected to grace it to bless the couple.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick