Nagarjuna is all set to team up with Dolly (Kishore Pardasani) for an untitled project later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce this film. Dolly had recently directed Tadakha and Nagarjuna was quite impressed with the way he had handled and executed the remake. Talking about the film, Bellamkonda Suresh said, “Tadakha has become a big hit and Nagarjuna was quite happy with the output when he saw the film before its release. When I requested him to do a film under Dolly’s direction, Nagarjuna agreed to do the film without any hesitation. Dolly has already prepared a script and we’ll go on floors quite soon. It’s been my longtime dream to produce a film starring Nagarjuna and I’ll do everything to make it a big success.” More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar