King Akkineni Nagarjuna is playing a crucial role in the movie ‘Nirmala Convent’. This youthful romantic entertainer is being produced by Annapurna Studios in association with Nimmagadda Prasad and the film is going to launch hero Srikanth’s son Roshan’s career.
Nagarjuna’s role in the film has been revealed by the actor himself during some interviews. Apparently, Roshan is going to face Nagarjuna as the hurdle in the second half and to win the hand of his lady love, Roshan reportedly needs to win over Nag first. Nagarjuna’s character in the movie is that of a tough taskmaster who is not easily impressed.
Nagarjuna says that he will be seen throughout the second half of this movie. The film is carrying a good buzz and it is going to hit the screens in a few days.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you