After a long gap, Nagarjuna is back with a devotional film called Om Namo Venkatesaya. The shooting of this film is nearing its completion and the latest news reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 12 crores to Etv.
Post the success of Soggade and Oopiri Nag’s market has gone up quite decently. The above-said amount is the career best ever for Nagarjuna. None of his hit films even managed to such high prices making this Raghavendra Rao film the most awaited.
Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal play important roles in this film which is up for a February release.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty