It is a known fact that talented hero Nani is a huge fan of Mani Ratnam and has also revealed his love for the director many a times. So when he got a chance to work with his idol, Nani pounced on to the opportunity.
Nani’s has dubbed for Dulquer Salman’s character in Mani Ratnam’s latest flick Ok Bangaram. All those who have watched the film have showered special praise on Nani’s dubbing which brought life into the whole film.
Nani’s voice matched Dulquer’s performance so well that it has become the talking point among the audience. The youthful entertainer has hit the bulls eye and is being lapped up superbly by the A centre audience especially.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you