D for Dopidi is a new film starring Varun Sandesh and Sundeep Kishan which is produced by the Bollywood director duo Raj Nidamoru and Krishna D K on their own banner D2R films. The movie marks the direction debut of Siraj Kalla who was earlier an associate of Raj and Krish.
The latest news is that Nani has given a voice over for the movie and he has already completed the work. The shooting and post production activities of the movie are almost complete and the makers are planning to release the audio in the last week of this month. Sachin-Jigar and Mahesh Shankar have composed the music for film.
Melanie Kannokada who is an Indian born NRI is the heroine of the film and she was also the former Miss India America. The release date of the movie is yet to be announced.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you