Since yesterday, reports of Malaysian police detaining Nayanthara at airport over discrepancies in Nayanthara’s travel documents have been doing several rounds. Malaysian media houses reported that the cops interrogated Nayan overnight and even leaked the images of her passport.
Soon, the passport images went viral on the internet. Furious with the outrageous happenings, Nayan and her Iru Mugan’s production unit lodged a complaint with the immigration department over the leakage and even refuted the rumors of police detaining the actress.
“Nayanthara personally spoke to the authorities at the terminal and sorted out the issue,” said the production house also claiming that the actress is back in Kochi already.
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Nara Rohit introspects his career