A new schedule of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will start from August 12th. Shooting will go on at Ramoji Film City, where a massive set has been erected. This schedule is expected to be pretty intense.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Macho hero Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. Anuskha is the heroine in this movie. ‘Baahubali’ is expected to be the costliest Telugu film ever made and Arka Media Banner will be producing the venture.
M.M.Keeravani is handling the music while Sabu Cyril is taking care of the art department. Senthil is the cinematographer. The period drama will be released in two parts.
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
- Ninnu Kori team celebrates in Goa
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
Articles that might interest you