Nithin is extremely confident about the success of his upcoming film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe. The film is a romantic entertainer and it stars Nithin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar. In the film, Nithin is playing the role of a software engineer who believes he’s the smartest guy in the film. After Ishq, Nithin and Nithya Menen are teaming up once again.
Talking about the film, Nithin said, “Most of the people who worked for Ishq are also working for Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe; however, there’s no comparison between the two films. My onscreen chemistry with Nithya is much better in Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe. It’s an interesting love story which revolves around four people and until the very end, it’s not clear who’s trying to flirt with whom. I love Nithya Menen’s character the most in the film and her character in the film leaves me clueless till the end. No one could have done this role better than Nithya.”
Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Nikitha Reddy has produced it. Anup Rubens has scored the music. The film is going to hit the screens on April 19.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam