The Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber has finally decided to crack down on dubbed films in the state. The Chamber has passed a few resolutions and the most important among them is the ban on dubbed films during festivals. Another key resolution is the increase in surcharge from 20% to 50% on dubbed films.
A special committee has been appointed to look into the issue and the committee members are Suresh Babu,Dil Raju, Vijayender Reddy and Natti Kumar. The move will surely cause some intense discussion among film circles.
We will have to wait and see how the theater owners and distributors react to this decision.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you