With Ram Charan currently in the US, the buzz for these premieres is just huge. Advance bookings are pretty decent and the NRI’s are gearing up to watch a good action thriller.
The promotions have caught on quite well and the makers are doing everything possible to make this film a huge hit all over. Back in India too, the buzz for the film is pretty good and it will be very interesting to see how this film fares during this crunch currency ban time.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?