With Ram Charan currently in the US, the buzz for these premieres is just huge. Advance bookings are pretty decent and the NRI’s are gearing up to watch a good action thriller.
The promotions have caught on quite well and the makers are doing everything possible to make this film a huge hit all over. Back in India too, the buzz for the film is pretty good and it will be very interesting to see how this film fares during this crunch currency ban time.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?