Released as a Sankranthi treat amid humongous expectations, Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is still continuing its decent run across the Telugu states and in overseas. The film is nearing the much celebrated 50 crore milestone and is also poised to enter the $2 million club in the US.
According to the trade analysts, Nannaku Prematho collected a huge worldwide share of more than 47 crores until Saturday. This is NTR’s best box-office performance till date and he surpassed his Baadshah’s lifetime collections all in just 12 days.
Needless to say, NTR’s fans are highly thrilled seeing the Young Tiger bouncing back to his previous form in style.
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Poll : Will Mental Madhilo repeat the Pelli Choopulu magic?